Monday, April 25, 2011

Don't You Want To Princessize Yourself?

Have you seen that Princess Maker is trending on Buzzfeed? Go try it right now! I did. I call my little creation "lots of color swan." Like Natalie Portman's character, but a lot more nuanced, freckled, etc. So, more perfect. And making it made me feel like I was a designer. Admittedly, a designer who picked colors completely at random, sometimes with their eyes closed, which is to say, a cool designer. Though, really, aren't we a bit old for this? I understand that young girls want to play with dolls because they want to see themselves as grown up, but I'm confused as to... oh. Because I don't have purple hair. Well, sure, that makes sense. ... More »

Post from: TheGloss

clothing catalogs online clothing fashion clothes ladies clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment