Monday, September 19, 2011

All The Way Across the World ? Andi B Goode for Lady K Loves

Last week I should you the finished result of the dress I designed, and you voted for, for Lady K Loves. Well, it wasn’t just me. All the way over on the other side of the world the fabulous Andi B Goode also had you voting for your favourite design, and now hers is ready [...]

All the content in this post belongs to Retro Chick. If you are seeing this post and it is not in your Feed Reader, then it has probably been stolen by some unscrupulous person.

If you enjoyed All The Way Across the World – Andi B Goode for Lady K Loves, then why not subscribe to Retro Chick so you can read more lovely things?

If you would like to repost my content, please contact me via my website and I'll be happy to dicuss it, really!

Motorcycle Apparel yoga clothing outfit trendy clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment